Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Apology

Hello. I am sincerely sorry for not being disciplined and posting weekly. I am going to change that. I pledge to post three times a week. Say what?! Three whole times Tim?! Surely you are not serious. I am serious and don't call me Shirley. I plan to post on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays of every week. Tuesdays will no longer be referred to as Tuesday but rather Tubular Tuesday. I will post a song that I have been jamming out to recently to sooth your tender and lovely ears. Thursdays will be referred to as Thursday until I can come up with a clever title. These days I will post what this whole blog thing is really about. Sustainability. Boom. Yeah I've strayed away from the title of my blog sometimes and I don't want people to think that I am being sneaky and luring them in with the "S" word. Saturdays will be Super Sweet Saturday. I will post what I like to do most in college, photography. So stay tuned and check out my blog. I will leave you with this beautiful tubular tune later skater.

No comments:

Post a Comment