Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sarturday




Hullo! I came up with a clever name for the artsy Saturdays.... Sarturday haha get it? Terrible puns are what I do best. Okay so here is a portrait that I have been working on for my upcoming photography review. I hope you like it. Check out some more of pictures under the "Tubular Photos" section. I never thought that I had any artistic abilities for the majority of my life, but trying something new aka photography showed me that I actually might have some skill. So try and find something that you are good at. And if you're not good, do it anyways if makes you happy. I don't chose the photos that I decide to share based on what I think other people will think of them, but because I like them. So if you decide to paint or build something go entirely off of what will make you happy. There is a woman that I know that is in a different photography class, and her artwork is brilliant. But because there is a lot of black in all of her photos, my teacher is trying to change her and I think that is wrong. It is her style and there are some people like me that find it beautiful. So just do you and flip the world the bird. When it all comes down to it, you should live your life for you, not for everyone else. Later skater.


No comments:

Post a Comment